Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Woman on a mission


So I am on a little quest to maybe find a new job and god is it the most long stretched exhausting things ever. I basically want a change after 3 years at where I am now I feel I want to change of scenery and just experience something different. I really do feel for anyone having to trail through websites and shop windows looking for jobs and wanting so bad to hear from somewhere and hear nothing Etc. it really can make you feel really CRAP!

But in the end I tell myself this is how it is and at the moment our job climate is awful so I am not going through any different to anyone else I am doing everything I possibly can and everything else is out of my control. I am good at what I do and someone will see that I refresh my CV to make sure I sound good in it and hope that someone will recognise my passion someday.

It's like looking for love you never know when or where or how but one day it will happen....


Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please :D