Friday 5 January 2018

A 2017 round up and a 2018 plan of attack


Well, 2017 what can i say, this year you changed me. I left a job and got a new one which is the best job i have had and i love it. I can see me making progress within it and making a career hopefully!
With this job in turn came more confidence. I used to hate going to new places and doing new things alone but i bit the bullet and did these and its felt so good the feeling afterwards and praise i get from everyone as well.
I did more of what i love. Visited york finally! Go to my fave coffee shop, listened for hours to my fave radio station, go to car shows (a new hobby the boyfriend dragged me to but of which i now love!) And visited the theatre more! God i love the theatre and musicals! I saw loads this year, Ramin Karimloo, Addams family, Cilla, Joseph and more! Need to see even more this year

It was a fulfilling year and 2018 will be more so!

So 2018 plans... well initially i have my best friends wedding and I'm a bridesmaid! So that's a big thing this year.

But my main things are to be spontaneous and see where each day takes me and to do things on a whim and not plan too much. Feels more of a treat then!

My main resolutions are...


  1. Loose weight/go to the gym from February (birthdays in Jan so we wont lie and say ill be good then so ill start in Feb lol)
  2. Read more! I have a pile of books 
  3. Stay positive. I have a happiness journal and a list journal to help highlight the good so ill be using those
  4. Progress in work 
  5. Save money
  6. See more theatre!
  7. Go back to Liverpool and Scotland
  8. Blog more
  9. Go to more mas markets this year!
  10. Enjoy life and live for the moment
I wanna post more so i will really try this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please :D